Dr. Osman Firatli, He graduated from Istanbul University Medical Faculty in 1982. After 15 years practical experiences in various public hospitals and clinics; he has opened FIRATLI Laser Medical Treatment Center in 1997.
His success with Electro-Acupuncture and Laser Therapies in countering ophthalmologic diseases and Infertility have contributed enormous for the development of scientific principles for the treatment of these diseases and proven that Electro-Acupuncture should not only be seen for a treatment of weight-loss..
By many International Congresses he always presented the successful results with medical proofs from University clinics and was one of the pioneer in development of Electro-acupuncture in Turkey..
Dr. Firatli has presented in various World-Congresses about the following diseases his successful treatments method with Electro-Acupuncture..
- In Odyssey Akupunktur Kemer / Antalya International Acupuncture Congress in 2001 he has presented the following treatments:
- treatment of Exophthalmus ( bulging of the eye anteriorly out of the orbit ) seen in Basedow-Graves Disease and infiltrative dermopathy with Electo-Acupuncture
- treatment of Strabismus with Laser in a patient with asthma
- treatment of a patient with Anovulatuar Cycle ( a patient who doesn’t have any ovulation due to the high levels of Prolaktin Hormones) with Electro-acupuncture
- Treatment of Grade 1 Hepatosteatosis ( Grade 1. Liver Anointment)
- He has presented the treatment of optic neuritis with electro-acupuncture with every evidences ( a disease where optic nerve loses ist function due to several causes and which leads to blindness) that has been seen as impossible until that day and gained appretiation and admiration of all world physicians in ICMART 2005 Praque-Czech Republic World Congress
- This treatment has also been presented in 3.International Acupuncture Congress in Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty on 8th October 2004
- He has been invited for the ICMART 2006 Washington-USA World-Congress between 7- 9 to present :
- new approach to infertility treatment
- laser therapy in unexplained infertility and implantation failure (treatment of Infertility associated with immun disease disfunctions, treatment of failure after IVF-ICSI Test-Tube Baby Applications)
- Treatment of Vaginismus with Laser Therapy (same subject has also been presented in 3. International Congress in Antalya on 15th October 2006)
Especially spectacular are his success in treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa and Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease)
- In the World-Congress 1-3 June 2007 in Barcelona/Spain ICMART 2007 World-Congress; he presented the Electro-Acupuncture Treatment for Retinitis Pigmentosa (cone-rod dystrophy) , that promised a revolutionary success for gene therapies.
- The outcomes were also published in spanish, french and english specialised press. Dr.Firatli has been invited to lecture about his new method in Spain,Germany,France and Cyprus.
- On 10th October 2008 he has presented in XIII. ICMART 2008 World-Congress in Bupapest/Hungary the presentation ‘’ Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment with Electro-Acupuncture ’’ and as the successful results of the treatment draw enormous attention on the part of colleagues ; he has been invited to held an another presentation on 29th May 2009 by XIV.ICMART World-Congress in Thessaloniki/Greece.
On 23 October 2009 in Gazi University Medical Faculty Ankara; he has presented the treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa and Stargardt Disease with Electro-Acupuncture at the 1.Acupuncture and Complementary Medicine Symposium under the title Eye Disorders and Acupuncture.
- On 28.May 2010 he has presented the treatment and the medical results of his patients with Stargardt Disease in ICMART XV. World Congress Riga / Latvia
On 14th May 2011 he has presented the treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa (rod-cone dystrophy) and its complications with Electro-Acupuncture in XVI ICMART Den-Haag /Holland World-Congress.
In 2012 in Athens/Greece XVII ICMART World-Congress he presented his method for the treatment of Maculardegeneration with Electro-Acupuncture.